Carna Bay Hotel
(Galway) 3 3 Star:
Search for room availability
The family-run Carna Bay Hotel is located in the Connemara region of Ireland. The Carna Bay is ideal for exploring the real Irish countryside; with nearby secluded beaches, golfing and even fresh water fishing offered by the hotel at the local Loch Scanive. Connemara National Park is a 45 minute drive away.
The rooms at the Carna Bay are all ensuite and all include comforts such as a tea and coffee making facility, telephone, television and hairdryer. All rooms are finished in a contemporary, comfortable styling.
Carna Bay also boasts a restaurant and bar onsite, with traditional food served throughout the day and the summer nights occasionally play host to some traditional Irish bands.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 26
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Name: Galway (GWY-Carnmore)
- Distance: 108 kilometres
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
- Baby Sitting
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Types: Dogs
- Free: Yes
- Nearest Airport Name: Galway (Gwy-Carnmore) Distance: 108 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Galway City, view our hotels in Galway City page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.