4 4 Star:
Search for room availability
The Hotel Budapest is a welcoming and pleasant hotel uniquely designed to offer a breathtaking 360º panorama over the city and Buda Hills. The hotel is located in a green residential area at the foot of the Buda Hills, near the Royal Castle district. The hotel is 27km away from Budapest’s Liszt Ferenc Airport.
The Hotel Budapest offers 280 air-conditioned rooms and 9 suites with bath, hairdryer, telephone, minibar, radio, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
The hotel also offers leisure facilities such as a sauna and souvenir shop. There is a restaurant on site, Budapest Restaurant, which serves international and Hungarian cuisine, as well as having a coffee shop and during the summer months. The restaurant’s outdoor terrace proves very popular with guests who wish to absorb the panoramic view of the Buda Hills or the sunset while enjoying dinner.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 289
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Mini bar
- Room Service Not 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Sofa Beds Children Only: 12
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Parking at Hotel Cost: 10.00 Per 24 Hours
- Name: Szell Kalman Square
- Distance: 800 metres
- Name: Deli Railway Station
- Distance: 2 kilometres
- Name: Liszt Ferenc International Airport
- Distance: 25 kilometres
- Interconnecting Rooms
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 07:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00
- Monday to Friday: 10:00
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Types: Cats & dogs
- Cost: 20.00 per night
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Szell Kalman Square Distance: 800 metres
- Nearest Rail Name: Deli Railway Station Distance: 2 kilometres
- Nearest Airport Name: Liszt Ferenc International Airport Distance: 25 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Budapest, view our hotels in Budapest page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.