Britannia Hotel Wolverhampton
2 2 Star:
Per Person Per Night
- Ideal for exploring Wolverhampton at your leisure
- On-site bar & restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
Search for room availability
Taking pride of place in the heart of the city, the Britannia Hotel Wolverhampton sits within a magnificent Victorian property, right next door to the Grand Theatre. This stunning hotel is within walking distance of all the shops, sights and sounds, making the room only offer from Superbreak ideal for those wanting to get out and explore the city with no waiting around.
After a busy day in the city, why not unwind and take it easy with a drink in the Wave Bar at the Britannia Hotel Wolverhampton. The hotel’s bar is the perfect resting place after a long day and is also ideal for pre-theatre drinks or a relaxed start to a night on the town.
The Britannia Hotel Wolverhampton is also home to the bright, airy and spacious Jenny’s Restaurant. With light bites, a fine a la carte menu and a great drinks selection, the hotel’s restaurant has something to entice all visitors.
End each day of you exciting city break in a well-appointed guest room at the Britannia Hotel Wolverhampton. With en-suite, TV, telephone, hairdryer and refreshments tray the guest rooms have everything you need for a comfortable stay. The Britannia Hotel Wolverhampton also offers free WiFi internet in public areas.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 3
- Total Rooms Number: 117
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Smoking rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Trouser Press
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Offsite Parking Distance: 200 metres
- Name: Wolverhampton Metro
- Distance: 500 metres
- Name: WOLVERHAMPTON
- Distance: 200 metres
- Name: BIRMINGHAM INTERNATIONAL
- Distance: 25 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: Yes
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 08:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00
- Monday to Friday: 10:00
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Types: Pets accepted on request with hotel
- Cost: £10.00 per stay
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Wolverhampton Metro Distance: 500 metres
- Nearest Rail Name: Wolverhampton Distance: 200 metres
- Nearest Airport Name: Birmingham International Distance: 25 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Wolverhampton, view our hotels in Wolverhampton page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 3.7 out of 5 based on 7 reviews
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 3.4 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 3.3 out of 5
Stay Date: 23/12/2015, a customer aged 45-64 from London who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
The first thing I noticed about the hotel was the excellent location to the coach/bus station and town centre. After arriving late due to traffic the coach did pass my hotel on the way to the station, that was so good because I didn't spend any time … See more
The first thing I noticed about the hotel was the excellent location to the coach/bus station and town centre. After arriving late due to traffic the coach did pass my hotel on the way to the station, that was so good because I didn't spend any time finding my accommodation. The hotel is slightly run down but the staff did their best to make it as comfortable as possible, I would go back and stay there again if I ever visit Wolverhampton again. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 4 out of 5
- Destination: 4 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 4 out of 5
- Art Gallery: 5 out of 5
- Madame Clarke's: 5 out of 5
- Cafe Valerie: 4 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.