Britannia Coventry New Year Break
2 2 Star:
Search New Year Package Availability
New Year Package Itinerary
- 3 Nights from Sat 30 Dec 2017
- Board basis: Dinner Bed & Breakfast
- 30 December 2017 - Arrive on the 30th, settle into your room and then enjoy an evening buffet Dinner followed by an evening of entertainment.
31 December 2017 - Enjoy our Big Britannia Buffet Breakfast and then a day at leisure, there will be an evening 3 course Buffet Dinner, before seeing in the New Year. Throughout the New Year break there will also be Festive Entertainment including quizzes, bingo and competitions.
01 January 2018 - Take a leisurely start to the New Year with a Late Buffet Brunch, then head out and see the local sights, hit the sales or just relax at the hotel, the choice is yours but be back in time to enjoy the evenings buffet Dinner.
02 January 2018 - Enjoy a final Big Britannia Buffet Breakfast before saying farewell and heading home.
Right in the heart of the city, the hotel adjoins the historically famous Coventry Cathedral. The pleasant reception area with its marbled floors gives this hotel a modern and professional welcome. All 192 en-suite bedrooms are furnished and decorated to provide light and a home from home feel. Facilities include TV, telephone, hairdryer and tea & coffee facilities. The tempting aroma from Butlers’ restaurant tantalises your taste buds and you can enjoy your meal out on Cathedral Square. Bar rogue café bar is great for a lighter bar snack or meal and is popular with the locals. WiFi is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Lift to all Floors
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Nearest Rail Name: COVENTRY
- Nearest Airport Name: BIRMINGHAM INTERNATIONAL
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Rail Name: Coventry
- Nearest Airport Name: Birmingham International
To view our full selection of accommodation in Coventry & Area, view our hotels in Coventry & Area page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.