Best Western Whitworth Hall Hotel
3 3 Star:
Per Person Per Night
Search for room availability
Nestled in its own picturesque deer park resplendent with fairy-tale gardens, an ornamental lake and only 6 miles from Durham, BEST WESTERN Whitworth Hall is Durham's premier country hotel. Every room overlooks the enchanting grounds so you can soak up the splendour of the surrounding Bracepeth countryside and get carried away with the tranquillity of it all. The hotel also boasts a fishing lake, two restaurants and a laid-back bar to keep you occupied during your stay.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 29
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Room Service Not 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Name: Newcastle International Airport
- Distance: 37 kilometres
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Nearest Airport Name: Newcastle International Airport Distance: 37 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Durham & Darlington Area, view our hotels in Durham & Darlington Area page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.