Best Western Plus Magnolia Park 1 Night New Year Break
3 3 Star:
Search New Year Package Availability
New Year Package Itinerary
- 1 Night from Sun 31 Dec 2017
- Board basis: Dinner Bed & Breakfast
- 31 December 2017 - Join us for a spectacular New Year's Eve Gala Dinner which begins in style with a welcome glass of fizz. Then after a sumptuous 5 course dinner is served, there will be dancing to our resident disco through to the New Year, pausing to mark the arrival of the New Year in style at midnight with the chimes of Big Ben and a rousing chorus of Auld Lang Syne
01 January 2018 - Full English Breakfast before departure.
BEST WESTERN PLUS hotel, Magnolia Park is the perfect place to stay. Our hotel rooms are beautifully appointed with plenty of natural daylight and views across the course or the surrounding parkland. All guests are welcome to use the Club's bar, gym, sauna and steam room facilities free of charge and if you fancy a round of golf you can enjoy guest rates on green fees.
Enjoy the views and relax in one of our stunning bedrooms as it becomes your home from home during your stay. Leave the cares of the day behind with a game of golf on our 18-hole Championship course followed by a relaxing sauna or Steam and then indulge in a delicious meal in our restaurant. With our fully licenced bar and restaurant and a sunny bar terrace with stunning views across the course, it's an ideal venue for hosting corporate golf days, employee training days, business meetings and conferences. Our leisure packages also offer you the full country club experience with golfing, clay shooting, archery and fishing.
Magnolia Park is located just 15 minutes from the famous and very popular Bicester Village for all your designer outlet shopping, giving our guests the chance to mix shopping in style with great golf and excellent accommodation! We're also just 20 minutes away from the beautiful and historic city of Oxford so there's plenty for our guests to visit close by.
To view our full selection of accommodation in Oxford Area, view our hotels in Oxford Area page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.