Best Western Burn Hall Hotel 3 Night New Year Break
(Easingwold (Nr York))
3 3 Star:
Search New Year Package Availability
New Year Package Itinerary
- 3 Nights from Sun 31 Dec 2017
- Board basis: Dinner Bed & Breakfast
- 31 December 2017 - Arrive to Afternoon Tea from 2pm sampling an array of homemade cakes and sandwiches in our very own tea room. Suitably refreshed, you can join the New Year celebration with a Champagne reception before your evening meal. Dinner is served in both our brasserie and Minster Suite with a half bottle of wine included. Join our disco in the Minster Suite or simply sample the atmosphere and bring in the New Year..
01 January 2018 - Enjoy our full Yorkshire breakfast served between 8am until 10am, the perfect pick me up on New Years Day. Take advantage of the local New Year sales or the many other sights on offer in York and North Yorkshire. Join us for dinner from 6pm.
02 January 2018 - Enjoy a hearty Yorkshire breakfast enjoy Day at Leisure
03 January 2018 - Enjoy a hearty Yorkshire breakfast before departure.
Set in 8 acres and surrounded by the North Yorkshire countryside, the Best Western Burn Hall, has earned a fantastic reputation for the quality of its locally sourced food and level of customer service. It offers 2 restaurants including The Garden Room, a new dining experience, a modern bar and 94 well equipped, comfortable bedrooms, all non smoking. Its location, just to the north of York, makes the hotel a great base for visiting the North York Moors, the Yorkshire Dales and the attractions of York. The Best Western Burn Hall is also a superb conference venue and perfect for weddings and events, too.
To view our full selection of accommodation in York, view our hotels in York page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.