Best Western Boltons Hotel London Kensington
4 4 Star:
Per Person Per Night
Search for room availability
If you add a free ticket to your break the voucher & redemption details for this will be included in your booking confirmation. If the free item needs to be posted this will be with you within a week.
- Available on London breaks of 2 nights or more
- Book between 23rd December 2016 and 28th February 2017
- Staying before 31st March 2017
- Please ensure you add the offer on the Review & Add page
- If you have added it and your booking is valid, we will email you a voucher that you can use at City Cruises to redeem your free tickets. We will include information on where to find City Cruises' stops in London to do this.
Best Western The Boltons Hotel is a 4 star conveniently located in Earls Court, putting the sights and sounds of the capital within easy reach. Lots of bars and restaurants can be found and enjoyed nearby, while Earls Court tube station is just 100 yards from the hotel, offering great access to all the sites and attractions of London.
The hotel has 56 modern and elegant rooms, decorated using neutral and earthy colours, giving guests maximum comfort after a busy day exploring the city. All the rooms at Best Western The Boltons Hotel are equipped with television, hairdryer, free WiFi and safety deposit box.
Best Western The Boltons Hotel boast of its high standards and excellence in quality, the hotel will go the extra mile to exceed guests expectations. The hard work and dedication to cleanliness and quality both in the rooms and public areas ensure guests have an enjoyable stay. With the hotel been a convenient location, this offers a perfect base for guests wanting to explore the sites of London.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 56
- Lift to all Floors
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- In Room Safe
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Name: EARLS COURT
- Distance: 300 metres
- Name: Earls Court
- Distance: 300 metres
- Name: HEATHROW AIRPORT
- Distance: 20 kilometres
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 07:30
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 11:00
- Monday to Friday: 10:00
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Earls Court Distance: 300 metres
- Nearest Rail Name: Earls Court Distance: 300 metres
- Nearest Airport Name: Heathrow Airport Distance: 20 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Earls Court & Hammersmith, view our hotels in Earls Court & Hammersmith page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.