Belmond British Pullman Christmas Lunch - London Package
5 5 Star:
Search for room availability
If you add a free ticket to your break the voucher & redemption details for this will be included in your booking confirmation. If the free item needs to be posted this will be with you within a week.
- Available on London breaks of 2 nights or more
- Book between 23rd December 2016 and 31st January 2017
- Staying before 31st March 2017
- Please ensure you add the offer on the Review & Add page
- If you have added it and your booking is valid, we will email you a voucher that you can use at City Cruises to redeem your free tickets. We will include information on where to find City Cruises' stops in London to do this.
Entertainment, bedecked carriages and a delicious meal as the beautiful winter countryside passes you by—a festive lunch with all the trimmings aboard the Belmond British Pullman is the perfect way to celebrate Christmas.
Dining on board is a cause for celebration in itself. The Belmond British Pullman may be an homage to days gone by, but the cuisine is resolutely contemporary.
•Round-trip aboard the train
•Five-course lunch with champagne and half a bottle of wine per person
Chef Robbie Gleeson
Our executive head chef will treat you to the very best of creative British cuisine developed over a lifetime of experience at some of London’s finest establishments.
Your Luxury Train journey will depart from London Victoria at 11:15am and return around 16:10pm
To view our full selection of accommodation in Victoria, view our hotels in Victoria page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.