Bagden Hall Hotel (Half Board & Cream Tea Offer)
(Huddersfield) 3 3 Star:
Per Person Per Night
Search Cream Tea Availability
Cream Tea Details
- Guests receive cream tea on arrival and on each day of their stay.
40 acres of glorious Yorkshire countryside, a tranquil lake and a magnificent Victorian country house is the beautiful scene that awaits visitors to the Bagden Hall Hotel. Enjoy peace and relaxation at this secluded retreat whilst still being close to the M1 and within easy reach of Huddersfield, Barnsley and Leeds.
Step inside the grand facade of the Bagden Hall Hotel and find yourself surrounded by traditional decor that perfectly complements the historic architecture. This classical feel flows into the hotel’s spacious guest rooms, where you will find everything you need for a comfortable short break. With en-suite, TV, Wi-Fi internet and tea & coffee making facilities in every room at the Bagden Hall Hotel, you will soon feel right at home.
After getting unpacked, why not take a leisurely stroll around the Bagden Hall Hotel’s lush gardens. After working up an appetite, head to the hotel’s Glendale Restaurant and sample award-winning dining, accompanied by exemplary service and lovely views of the scenic grounds. For a more casual atmosphere venture to Norton’s Bar & Bistro or make use of the Bagden Hall Hotel’s room service.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 36
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Room Service Not 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Name: DENBY DALE
- Distance: 2 kilometres
- Name: LEEDS BRADFORD
- Distance: 30 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 08:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00
- Monday to Friday: 09:00
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Rail Name: Denby Dale Distance: 2 kilometres
- Nearest Airport Name: Leeds Bradford Distance: 30 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in England, view our hotels in England page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.7 out of 5 based on 7 reviews
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.7 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 4.6 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 4.7 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.7 out of 5
Stay Date: 05/09/2017, a customer aged 45-64 from WARRINGTON who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Lovely hotel, great food and the cream tea was a bonus. The staff were friendly. See more
Lovely hotel, great food and the cream tea was a bonus. The staff were friendly. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 5 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 5 out of 5
- Breakfast: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.