Arbor Hyde Park
4 4 Star:
Per Person Per Night
Search for room availability
If you add a free ticket to your break the voucher & redemption details for this will be included in your booking confirmation. If the free item needs to be posted this will be with you within a week.
- Available on London breaks of 2 nights or more
- Book between 23rd December 2016 and 28th February 2017
- Staying before 31st March 2017
- Please ensure you add the offer on the Review & Add page
- If you have added it and your booking is valid, we will email you a voucher that you can use at City Cruises to redeem your free tickets. We will include information on where to find City Cruises' stops in London to do this.
In a leafy location on the western edge of London's world-famous West End, the Arbor Hyde Park Hotel feels like it’s a million miles from the intense whirl of nearby Marble Arch. Hidden away on a quiet loop that curves off from the main stretch of Lancaster Gate, the hotel provides its guests with a level of quiet seclusion rarely found in so accessible a location.
Housed within a beautiful Victorian terrace, just a couple of minutes’ walk from the trees, lakes and green spaces of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, Arbor Hyde Park offers a style of meticulous but unobtrusive service that matches the simple elegance of its architecture. The hotel has been designed for the comfort and convenience of its guests, with an emphasis on understated quality.
There aren’t many places in central London that can claim to be genuinely restful. The Royal Parks can make a good case; Arbor Hyde Park, which looks out over one of those parks, can too.
To view our full selection of accommodation in Paddington & Hyde Park, view our hotels in Paddington & Hyde Park page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.