Appleby Manor Hotel & Garden Spa New Year Break
4 4 Star:
Search New Year Package Availability
New Year Package Itinerary
- 2 Nights from Sun 31 Dec 2017
- Board basis: Dinner Bed & Breakfast
- 31 December 2017 - Arrive in time for a delicious mince pie and a glass of port or sherry before going to your room to prepare for the celebrations that lie ahead. Before dinner enjoy a champagne and canape reception hosted by the owners of the Hotel, Mike and Angela Dunbobbin before taking your seat in our beautifully decorated restaurant where the tables are dressed with festive novelties and gold and silver balloons. A seven course dinner will be served followed by dancing until midnight to our resident DJ with a glass of bubbly to bring in the New Year.
01 January 2018 - Awake to a late, leisurely Brunch served from 9am until 11.00am and then spend the day at your leisure either sitting in front of our roaring log fires, relaxing time in the spa (bookable and payable locally) or enjoy a walk around historic Appleby. Come back in the afternoon to a delicious Cream Tea served between 2pm and 4pm before retiring to your room to get ready for the superb meal this evening. Dinner will be served between 7pm and 9pm.
02 January 2018 - We bid you a fond farewell after breakfast.
Appleby Manor Hotel & Garden Spa is set in Cumbria within the Eden Valley on the edge of the Lake District; it is surrounded by the magnificent mountains and fells of the North Pennines and is close to the Yorkshire Dales.
There are 3 areas of bedrooms within the Appleby Manor Hote & Garden Spa, the Victorian manor house contains the Heelis suite, deluxe rooms and some standard rooms. The garden wing has a slightly more modern feel with the ground floor rooms benefiting from having their own patio and garden furniture. The coach house annexe is just a few yards from the main building accessed from a courtyard; the coach house contains standard double or twin rooms.
All the beds are of the highest quality in order to guarantee a peaceful, undisturbed, good night's sleep. If you fancy a good read before bedtime, the versatile lighting will help you relax with one of the many popular books or magazines provided. Bedroom facilities include en-suite bath or shower, with big fluffy towels! Hot drink making facilities, High quality fittings including comfy chairs and desk, Remote-control colour TV with freeview channels, as well as terrestrial TV and radio, Hairdryer and complimentary Wifi. The New Garden Spa at the hotel is the perfect spot to relax in too – pick from an extensive choice of Day Spa packages, treatments or hydrotherapy pool.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Room Service Not 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Indoor Pool Free: No
- Jacuzzi Free: No
- Sauna Free: No
- Solarium Free: No
- Steam Room Free: No
- Name: APPLEBY
- Distance: 0.5 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Baby Listening
- Baby Sitting
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Nearest Rail Name: Appleby Distance: 0.5 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Lake District, view our hotels in Lake District page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.