Appart Hotel Odalys Bioparc
4 4 Star:
Per Person Per Night
Search for room availability
Appart’Hotel Odalys Bioparc is an aparthotel designed for extended stays in Lyon. Giving you the freedom of a rental apartment but with the services and amenities offered by a hotel. Set in the heart of the Bioparc complex in the 8th district of Lyon this property is set in a calm and residential area and near to local tram and underground transport making it an ideal base for exploring this vibrant city.
Each spacious apartment within Appart’Hotel Odalys Bioparc comes equipped with a bedroom complete with large bed, TV channels, air conditioning and free WiFi. A kitchenette equipped with ceramic hob, fridge and dishwasher and a bathroom.
The complex features a terrace and garden area, perfect for a mid-afternoon stroll or simply taking a moment to relax. Being so close to local transport links means you can spend your days exploring Lyon and all it has to offer from local restaurants and bars to numerous sporting activities or boat trips on the Rhone or Saone.
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Cleaned Per Week: 7
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Name: Vieux Lyon
- Distance: 7.1 kilometres
- Name: Gare de Lyon Part-Dieu
- Distance: 3.7 kilometres
- Name: Lyon-Bron Airport
- Distance: 6.4 kilometres
Bar and Restaurant
- Restaurant in hotel
- Types: Pets accepted on request with hotel
- Cost: 10.00 per night
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Vieux Lyon Distance: 7.1 kilometres
- Nearest Rail Name: Gare De Lyon Part-Dieu Distance: 3.7 kilometres
- Nearest Airport Name: Lyon-Bron Airport Distance: 6.4 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Lyon, view our hotels in Lyon page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.