Ambleside Salutation Hotel & Spa Christmas Break
4 4 Star:
Search Christmas Package Availability
Christmas Package Itinerary
- 3 Nights from Sun 24 Dec 2017
- Board basis: Dinner Bed & Breakfast plus Christmas Lunch
- 24 December 2017 - A warm Westmorland welcome awaits you and once settled in to your room join us for a delicious afternoon tea served in the lounges from 2.30pm till 5pm, where you can relax and unwind into your Christmas Break. For those of you that wish you can attend the ever popular Christingle service held at St Marys Church. Then join us for a little festive cheer with our welcome drinks reception before our three-course candlelit dinner served in the restaurant. Afterwards relax in the lounges and listen to seasonal songs and carols.
25 December 2017 - Our 'Bucks Fizz' breakfast gets the day of to a good start and is served for you in the restaurant. Keep a look at for Father Christmas as he will be visiting us and will have gifts for everyone. There will be time to take a stroll around the village before Christmas Day Lunch is served with all the trimmings. In the evening our local hand bell ringers will be making their ever popular visit during our Gala Buffet, after dinner it's time to just chill and listen to the sounds of our Pianist tinkling the ivories with some festive tunes.
26 December 2017 - Start the day with our Westmorland breakfast or choice of amazing buffet selection. We set sail from Waterhead for our ever popular cruise where you can discover the fells from the water, our musical entertainment will keep everything up beat while lunch is served on board. on your return there is time to relax and chill before dinner is served with musical entertainment form our Harpist, after dinner David Ford will take to the stage for our cabaret with dancing later for those who fancy a bop.
27 December 2017 - After you have feasted on our hearty Cumbrian breakfast this morning our traditional Christmas Package sadly ends and its time to say farewell.
The Ambleside Salutation Hotel & Spa is set at the heart of this delightful village. The bedrooms are very attractively designed with every modern comfort. The hotel is known for the friendly, attentive staff and fine cuisine in both the restaurant and bar. Private car parking. Leisure centre on site with 12 metre indoor pool.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 2
- Total Rooms Number: 52
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Room Service Not 24hr: Yes
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Trouser Press
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Indoor Pool Free: No
- Jacuzzi Free: Yes
- Sauna Free: Yes
- Steam Room Free: Yes
- Gym Free: Yes
- Name: WINDERMERE
- Distance: 4 miles
- Name: MANCHESTER
- Distance: 95 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 08:00
- Monday to Friday: 08:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00
- Monday to Friday: 10:00
- Bar in Hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Highchairs available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Rail Name: Windermere Distance: 4 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: Manchester Distance: 95 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Windermere & South Lakes, view our hotels in Windermere & South Lakes page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 5.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 5.0 out of 5
Fantastic visit to Ambleside
Stay Date: 27/08/2015, a customer aged 45-64 who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
We enjoyed our visit to Ambleside! The hotel was great, good food, excellent staff and accommodation. No hesitation on returning. Also the breathtaking scenery cannot be forgotten! See more
We enjoyed our visit to Ambleside! The hotel was great, good food, excellent staff and accommodation. No hesitation on returning. Also the breathtaking scenery cannot be forgotten! Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 5 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 5 out of 5
- Breakfast: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- The Unicorn ambleside: 5 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.