3* Mystery Hotel
3 3 Star:
Search for room availability
This 3* Mystery Hotel is a modern and contemporary hotel offering 285 stylish bedrooms in the heart of Birmingham, including an on-site car park (chargeable), offering outstanding service and excellent facilities.
The well appointed non-smoking bedrooms at the 3* Mystery Hotel features, soft seating, 32" LCD TV, air conditioning, work desk with task chair, clock radio, complimentary high-speed internet access, lap desk, coffee/tea maker, iron with ironing board and a spacious well lit bathroom with walk-in power shower.
The 3* Mystery Hotel is also ideally located for visits to Drayton Manor 18 miles away, Cadbury World 8 miles away and Birmingham City Centre with its many shops, theatres and restaurants.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 285
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Parking at Hotel Cost: £10.00 Per 24 Hours
- Name: BIRMINGHAM NEW STREET STATION
- Distance: 1.6 miles
- Name: Birmingham International Airport
- Distance: 12 miles
- Interconnecting Rooms
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Guide dogs only
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 5.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.0 out of 5
Stay Date: 01/02/2015, a customer aged 45-64 from Thirsk who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Good hotel - high quality rooms - low staff ratios eg no room service. See more
Good hotel - high quality rooms - low staff ratios eg no room service. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 5 out of 5
- Destination: 4 out of 5
- Sleep: 5 out of 5
- Breakfast: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 4 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.