Number of hotels in this location - 4
Book one of our hotels in Guernsey for a memorable short break off the Normandy coast in the English Channel. Explore all this island has to offer with trips to St Peter Port and St Martins, or venture further afield to the local Islands of Alderney, Herm and Sark.
Surrounded by stunning coastlines and wooded valleys, the isle of Guernsey offers visitors an abundance of wonderful things to see and do, from museums and attractions to amazing natural sights.
- Home to 5 fascinating museums, Castle Cornet in St Peter Port is so much more than an ancient royal fortress. Standing guard for more than 800 years, the castle promises a thoroughly interesting day out.
- Fort Grey was built in 1804 to defend the west coast of Guernsey. Locally known as the ‘Cup and Saucer’, it now houses a Shipwreck Museum complete with many astonishing objects discovered in the wrecks.
- Both military enthusiasts and history buffs alike will enjoy a trip to the La Vallette Underground Military Museum. Covering everything from WWI to German occupation between 1940 and 1945, these complex set of tunnels make for a fascinating excursion on the island.
Choose Hotels by Availability
Hotels in Guernsey
Located in the south east of Guernsey, our St Martins hotels offer visitors a spectacular base for exploring this iconic English Channel Isle. Surrounded by beautiful bays, awe-inspiring cliff tops and truly amazing coastal vistas, you won’t regret booking one of our hotels in St Martins.
Perfect for a short break, this truly wonderful Guernsey parish is ideally situated for exploring all this English Channel Isle has to offer.
- With a subtropical garden, sculpture park, mini golf course, ghost tour and train ride all on one site, the delightful 13th century Sausmarez Manor promises a fantastic family day out.
- If you’ve just got married, be sure to pay a visit to the 4000 year old statue menhir, La Gran'mère du Chimquière to place a wreath of flowers around its neck as a symbol of good luck!
- The beautiful parish of St Martins is a magnificent place for a picturesque stroll – head to the South coast cliffs for the island’s most breath-taking views, as well as stopping by a cosy pub for a delicious hearty meal.
Our hotels in St Peter Port are the perfect choice for discovering the beautiful isle of Guernsey, set just off the Normandy coast in the English Channel. As a busy port town dating back to the Roman times, St Peter Port is renowned for its bustling atmosphere, cobbled streets and picturesque marina.
Full of quirky little boutiques, al fresco dining experiences and the prettiest seafront views, Guernsey’s capital is an unmissable destination with so much to see and do.
- A trip to St Peter Port is not complete without a visit to Castle Cornet. This ancient royal fortress has stood guard over the capital for more than 800 years and makes for a truly fascinating day out.
- For everything you need to know about the island’s past, the Guernsey Tapestry at St James Concert Hall is an excellent place to start. Depicting 1000 years of history, this spectacular exhibition is not to be missed.
- Discover the home of the famous French writer Victor Hugo at Guernsey’s Hauteville House for a captivating guided tour. It’s said he lived in the house for 14 years writing his masterpieces and decorating the property himself.
Please note that information contained in these location guides was correct at the time of research, but may be liable to change. Any mentioned attractions/points of interest can change or close. Maps are a guide only. If you do find any inaccuracies or know of something you feel deserves inclusion in our guides, please email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.