Old Swan Hotel Christmas Break (Harrogate)
Our star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.
This from price is based on the lowest price, per person, per day, within the next 6 weeks.
This from price is based on the lowest price, per person, per night, within the next 6 weeks.
Per Adult Per Stay
This price is the total price each adult will pay for the entire break (including tickets if stated). Exact prices, including any supplements and child prices, will be displayed on the next page as policies vary from hotel to hotel.
The customer rating is the average hotel score out of 5. To ensure all reviews are genuine, hotel reviews can only be added by customers who have booked through us at the hotel in question.
The customer rating is the average show score out of 5. To ensure all reviews are genuine, show reviews can only be added by customers who have booked through us for the show in question.
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations. They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities. Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.
Top Price Stalls or Dress Circle or Grand Circle or Royal Circle
Second Price Stalls or Dress Circle or Grand Circle or Upper Circle
Upper Circle or Rear Stalls/Dress Circle
Rear Upper Circle
Top Tier or Upper Circle rear side seating
Back rows of Stalls or Upper Circle
Check Availability & Prices
Four Poster Bedroom
Christmas Package Itinerary
- 3 Nights from Dec 24
- Board basis: Dinner Bed & Breakfast plus Christmas Lunch
- Tuesday 24 December
- Arrive at 2pm and settle into your room. We will be serving afternoon tea in our lounges between 2.30pm and 5pm.Take the opportunity to explore the beautiful Spa town of Harrogate before returning to the hotel for the evening. In the evening the Hotel management will officially welcome you all to the Hotel at a drinks reception at 5pm followed by an informal carol service by the Christ Church choir at 6pm.Dinner will be served in our Wedgewood dining room, accompanied by our resident pianist. If you wish to visit a Midnight Mass service, there are many local churches nearby and on your return mince pies and hot toddies will be available.
- Wednesday 25 December
- Christmas Day breakfast will be served with a glass of bucks fizz between 8am and 10am and there will be time to open your presents or take a morning stroll before a five course Christmas lunch is served between 12pm and 2.30pm, accompanied by our resident pianist. Spend the afternoon relaxing, we will be showing the Queen’s Speech and serving Christmas cake and Wensleydale cheese in our lounges from 3pm onwards. Christmas Day evening is an informal affair with a light buffet supper served between 7pm and 9pm with entertainment at the “Old Swan Derby” race night.
- Thursday 26 December
- Join your fellow guests for our Boxing Day brunch, served between 8am and 11am, before heading out to explore the fine North Yorkshire countryside, the Spa town of Harrogate or the City of York. We will be holding a farewell dinner dance in one of our magnificent dining rooms on Boxing Day evening.
- Friday 27 December
- Breakfast will be served between 8am and 10am after which we will say bon voyage!
The Old Swan Hotel, Harrogate is set within a stunning Victorian building, dating back to 1840, and surrounded by 5 acres of beautiful gardens. Inside the 4 star Old Swan Hotel, Harrogate classic and contemporary design meets to create rooms that are both elegant and comfortable. The guest rooms at the Old Swan Hotel, Harrogate are spacious, bright and come with complementary toiletries, bottled water, coffee & tea making facilities, direct-dial phone and satellite T.V.
Although the Old Swan Hotel, Harrogate is set in picturesque and peaceful surroundings it is just a short trip from the hotel to Harrogate’s visitor attractions including the Turkish Baths, Harrogate International Centre and plethora of boutiques, restaurants and bars. Alternatively, travelling from the Old Swan Hotel, Harrogate by car, it is easy to get to a number of famous attractions, including Knaresborough Castle, Ripley Hall, Harewood House and Ripon Cathedral, as well as the major cities of Leeds and York.
After a busy day sightseeing, visitors to the Old Swan Hotel, Harrogate can relax and enjoy fine dining at the Wedgwood & Library Restaurant. The hotel’s restaurant provides an array of inventive, contemporary dishes which are made with the freshest ingredients, and the beautiful surroundings complement the hotel’s delicious food wonderfully.
Average Hotel Ratings
- Sleep Quality
Average Hotel Rating:
Also Available At This Hotel
|The Majestic Hotel - A Puma Hotel Christmas Break||4||0.16 miles||
|The Yorkshire Hotel Christmas Break||3||0.35 miles||
|Britannia Leeds Bradford Airport Christmas Break||3||8.04 miles||
|Britannia Hotel Leeds Christmas Break||3||12.56 miles||
|Hazlewood Castle Christmas Break||4||13.12 miles||