In Flanders Fields - The Great War Centenary - 3 Night Minicruise & Tour Break from Hull - 7th November 2015, 12th March & 19th March 2016
Hull Ferry Terminal - Bruges
A special time to be visiting Flanders Fields, the 7th November tour coincides with Remembrance Sunday. All of the tours include an Ypres Salient and Passchendaele Battlefields Guide and map.
15:00 - Board your comfortable cruise ferry at Hull.
Enjoy live entertainment, on-board shopping, casino and much more.
Tuck into fine on-board fare at either 'The Kitchen' self-service buffet or The Brasserie (meals not included).
09:00 - Arrive in Zeebrugge and your SuperBreak coach will be waiting for you at the terminal
• We then take a short drive to the beautiful Medieval city of Bruges where you will enjoy several hours free time to explore the ‘Venice of the North’
• Re-joining the coach we continue on to the city of Ypres where we will visit the impressive ‘In Flanders Field’ Museum
• Check In to the comfortable and centrally located 4* Novotel Ypres with time to relax
• At 19:30 we will meet in reception for the short walk to the Menin Gate for the moving ‘Last Post Ceremony’ which is sounded without fail each evening at 8pm
Breakfast is included and taken at leisure.
09:00 - We meet our informative guide and depart (together with luggage) for a full day tour of Flanders Field including:
• Tyne Cot Cemetery and Visitors Centre
• Diksmuide – Flooding of the Ijzer Plain/Gate of Peace
• Lijssenthoek Military Cemetery and Visitors Centre
• Essex Farm Field Hospital
• Hill 60 – Tunnelling War and Caterpillar Crater
• German Military Cemetery at Vladslo
• Lunch is included at The Old Cheese Factory
18:00 - We end the day back at the Port of Zeebrugge where we board your cruise ferry, relax and enjoy P&O Ferries hospitality and entertainment.
08:30 - Arrive back at the port of Hull.
Courtesy of P&O Ferries
Book a trip to In Flanders Fields - The Great War Centenary - 3 Night Minicruise & Tour Break from Hull online with us, with tickets to In Flanders Fields - The Great War Centenary - 3 Night Minicruise & Tour Break from Hull and accommodation included in the price.