Number of hotels in this location - 44
Hotels in Dublin offer an ideal base for soaking up the friendly atmosphere of this cosmopolitan city. A city rich in history and culture offering something for everyone, with budget and luxury Dublin hotels to choose from as well as an abundance of museums, parks, theatres, chic boutiques, excellent restaurants and legendary pubs.
As well as your hotel, we even offer a number of attraction tickets that you can book at the same time, allowing you to explore Dublin quickly and easily. Why not try booking a Dublin Tour with your hotel or see our Dublin travel guide for a little more about the city.
Ireland’s capital city offers so much to see and do, so why not make the most of your break and add some sightseeing or attractions tickets like the Guinness Storehouse to your Dublin hotels booking. We have a number of hotels in Dublin that offer a variety of locations to suit your needs, with many located in the heart of the city centre.
Close to most of our hotels in Dublin you can find some must-see attractions including:
- Dublin Castle is set right in the heart of the city, offering visitors the chance to tour its ancient walls and to get an insight into the history behind this fascinating building
- the National Gallery
- the Old Jameson Distillery which offers tours and tasters for anyone interested in the history and craft behind one of Irelands most famous drinks
- Trinity College, established in 1592, was based on the collegiate universities of Oxford and Cambridge. It contains some fascinating architecture and 18th Century Old Library is a must see
- St Patrick’s Cathedral founded in 1191, offers stunning architecture and a great deal of history
- Why not take a stroll through Phoenix Park. At 1752 acres, it is the largest urban park in Europe and offers a retreat for anyone looking for a break from the hustle and bustle of the city
- You could even face to face with some amazing animals at Dublin Zoo
Pick up some bargains at the Jervis Shopping Centre or treat yourself to some designer labels at the fashionable shops on Grafton Street. Plus visit the Blackrock Market for some locally produced arts, crafts and food.
Then before heading back to your Dublin hotel, why not enjoy the lively nightlife at Temple Bar, with around 24 bars and 73 cafes and restaurants to choose from, or sample a more relaxed alternative on Grafton Street.
Choose Hotels by Availability
Hotels in Dublin
Please note that information contained in these location guides was correct at the time of research, but may be liable to change. Any mentioned attractions/points of interest can change or close. Maps are a guide only. If you do find any inaccuracies or know of something you feel deserves inclusion in our guides, please email your comments to email@example.com.