CSR Policy - Responsible Tourism Policy
SuperBreak Mini-Holidays Ltd., as part of the Cox & Kings Group, and as part of the UK and overseas tourism sectors, fully supports the principles of sustainable and responsible tourism. We are committed to try and follow these principles through the conduct of our business.
These principles include:
- Striving to improve our environmental performance and minimise any negative impact from the operation of our business.
- Raising awareness towards environmental and social issues amongst our staff, thus encouraging them to adopt sustainable practices in their workplaces.
- Promoting fair working conditions throughout our business.
- Compliance with all relevant legislation surrounding the business and intolerance of any illegal or exploitative forms of tourism.
- Respecting the natural and cultural heritage of all destinations to which we send customers, together with encouraging our customers to do likewise.
- Working with all stakeholders in the UK and overseas to improve the sustainability of supply chains.
- Communicating with our customers to ensure they are aware of our policies towards tourism and our progress in areas of Corporate Social Responsibility generally.