Important Information about Flight & Hotel Packages
If you have booked a SuperBreak package including flights, you will have received booking confirmation by post or email. Please carefully read and check the information provided and contact us immediately if there are any errors in the flight details and passenger information shown.
Our offices are open 7 days a week from 8am-10pm GMT, 7 days a week. Please call us on 01904 717 362 (calls charged at standard rates) from the UK or +44(0)1904 436046 from overseas if you have any further questions or queries.
Airline Conditions of Carriage
When you buy a flight inclusive package from SuperBreak you are also bound by the Conditions of Carriage of the airline you are travelling with.
Each airline has its own specific Conditions of Carriage that cover a wide range of areas including:
- Expectant Mothers & Fitness to Fly
- Special Assistance
- Carriage of Animals
- Right to Refuse Baggage
- Right to Search
- Collection & Delivery of Checked-in Baggage
- Removed Items of Baggage
- Conduct on Board Aircraft and at the Airport
- Refusal to Carry & Removal of Passengers
- Damage to or Loss of Checked-in Baggage
- Delay to Checked Baggage
Before you travel it is your responsibility to have read the Conditions of Carriage specific to the airline you are travelling with. Please note these are in addition to the SuperBreak Terms & Conditions which are also printed on the reverse of your confirmation document.
Conditions of Carriage by airline:
- Aer Lingus (EI)
- Aurigny (GR)
- BMI Baby (WW)
- British Airways (BA)
- easyJet (EZY)
- Fly Thomas Cook (TCX)
- Flybe (BE)
- German Wings (4U)
- Jet2 (LS)
- Monarch (ZB)
- Norwegian Air (DY)
- Thomson Fly (TOM)
- Wizzair (W6)
(Conditions of Carriage are in PDF format and requires Adobe® Acrobat Reader to open)
- Check in at the airport is included in your package, so there is no need to check in online in advance.
- Please ensure you are present at the airport check in desk with plenty of time to spare (minimum times are specified on your booking confirmation
- Your package price includes 1 checked in bag per person. Weight allowances vary per airline and are specified on your booking confirmation.
- Infants are not entitled to a baggage allowance
- You will be charged by the airline for any additional bags or those over the weight allowances on both the outbound and return journeys.
- One item of hand luggage is permitted on board the aircraft and weight & dimensions are specified on your booking confirmation. Any bags larger/heavier will be placed in the aircraft hold and you will be charged at the gate by the airline.
- Strict rules apply to the carriage of liquids in hand luggage.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have a valid passport and any necessary visas for the countries you are visiting.
- Please ensure your passport will be valid for at least 6 months after the date of your return travel date.