Terms and conditions for Reward schemes
- Group bookings cannot be split into multiple bookings. Hence bookings for the same dates will only be counted as 1.
- A booking for several nights cannot be split into multiple bookings. Hence bookings for consecutive dates at the same hotel will only be counted as 1.
- No discounted bookings or bookings via third parties will qualify. All bookings must be made through superbreak.com, Hotelnet.co.uk directly or via our Reservation Centre.
- Cancelled bookings do not qualify.
- Customers must be over 18 with a valid credit or debit card.
£30 Discount Voucher
- This offer is based upon booking date for bookings made since 1st January 2006. When 5 qualifying bookings have been made a £30 discount voucher will be sent to the customer, valid for a booking made within 3 months from the date shown on the voucher.
- To use the £30 discount voucher, the booking must be for a minimum of £100 and made through our Reservations department (0871 221 4444 - (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras)) or on superbreak.com. If booking on the website, simply enter the reference number on your voucher during the booking process to obtain your discount. If booking by telephone, please call 0871 221 4444 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras) and quote the reference number to your Reservations advisor who will them apply the discount.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, travellers cheques, food, drink or any other services at any hotels.
- Marketing must be informed (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the 5th break is booked if a customer has moved house to ensure the £30 voucher is sent to the correct address.